10 Things You Need To Know About Carrie
- ONE THING YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME: I used to pass out in school giving speeches. Seriously. Cleared one teachers desk. Cut my chin open once.
- FAVOURITE CONCERT… EVER: The Cure. In Toronto. Skydome. The most amazing, emotional show I’ve ever seen. Better than Duran Duran. I know, shocked me too.
- I HAVE A LARGE COLLECTION OF: scrapbook supplies and not enough free time to use them.
- MY FIRST JOB WAS: babysitting, weeding an onion field, farmers market
- MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS: different on the day and my mood, some days anything fried, some days chocolate, some days crunchy and salty, and some days I crave fruit.
- HOW MANY TIMES A DAY I CHECK FACEBOOK: too many
- MY GUILTY PLEASURE IS: watching Long Island Medium. I cry through every episode, but love how she makes people feel.
- MY PERFECT DAY STARTS WITH: coffee in the backyard, watching the birds.
- IF I COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER IT WOULD BE: to never worry… could that be a super power? or be invisible.
- IF I WERE STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND, I WOULD WANT THESE THREE THINGS TO SURVIVE: endless all you can eat buffet, a pillow, coffee.
Carrie’s Latest Blog Post
This is amazing to me. Imagine your hair changing colour with different temperatures and humidity. For more click HERE...Read More →
MIchael Buble is back with a new music video featuring Dancing With The Stars star Derek Hough. ...Read More →