Destination 32 – Anywhere you Want to go!
TWO FOR TUESDAYS is HERE! All Tuesday Qualifiers get TWO Ballots!
We have $3000 to give someone for their next trip. Where would you go if we gave you a $3000 head start? No destination is out of consideration. If Maritime Travel can book it, then it is an option.
You must be 21 years or older to enter, qualify and win. We ask for a desired destination, however whatever you enter is non-binding. You don’t have to commit until it is time to book.
How do you qualify for the final draw? Just listen to the Fox! If we call out your name you will have 9 minutes and 99 seconds to call us back at 519-464-1999. Do so and you are in the final draw in October!
Even if your name isn’t called, we re-open the phone lines if the original contestant doesn’t call back in time.
BROUGHT TO YOU IN PART BY:
ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO QUALIFY
How do you qualify for the final draw? Just listen to the Fox! If we call out your name you will have 9 minutes and 99 seconds to call us back at 519-464-1999. Do so and you are in the final draw in October! Even if your name isn’t called, we re-open the phone lines if the original contestant doesn’t call back in time. The Grand Prize draw’s date, time and location are to be TBD (it will be no later than October 18th).
RULES & REGULATIONS
An “Official Winner” is defined as the random qualifier chosen that meets all rules listed.
- Winner will need to abide by all terms and conditions provided by 99.9 The Fox/Blackburn Radio and will be booked by an agent representing Maritime Travel
- The trip that is subject to this contest MUST be taken before August 31st, 2018. Departure time, date and departure city based on availability
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Participants must be 21 years of age to enter, qualify or win.
- No contestant can qualify more than once, either by call out, random caller or both combined.
- Official qualification for the final draw happens if you have entered the Destination 32 database and your name is called on air. You will have 9 minutes and 99 seconds to call back at 519-464-1999. Do so and you will qualify with one ballot in the final draw. As some people may have the same name as the one we are calling out, the true qualifier will match the phone number that the correct contestant entered with.
- If the person who is called out doesn’t call back within 9 minutes and 99 seconds, then the announcer will give a cue to call in order to find another random caller to qualify. This caller must not have already qualified. The random cue to call will happen within an hour of the time limit running out.
- Contest winner and travel guest(s) must have valid documentation for their destination and be responsible for their eligibility to enter or travel within countries during their trip. Guest(s) may be any age. Winner and guest(s) must travel together throughout the trip. Once the trip has been confirmed, there can be no changes
- The Fox, Blackburn Radio and Maritime Travel are not responsible for the conduct of the trip winners and their guest(s) while they are travelling. The Fox, Blackburn Radio and Maritime Travel assume no liability or involvement after the trip is booked
- Our winner will have the first $3000 of their “trip” paid for. Any fees, expenses or trip planning that CANNOT be handled by Maritime Travel are NOT included in the $3000 limit. The winner will also be responsible for all travel expenses, fees and taxes in excess of $3000 and those expenses will be paid directly to Maritime Travel. The $3000 prize is for new bookings only. The prize cannot be put toward an already existing booking with Maritime Travel or any other provider.
- There are no restrictions on your chosen destination. A “trip” is defined as departure from and arrival back to the winner’s home. This prize is good for one “trip”, but DOES include more than one stop during a “trip.”
- Employees of Blackburn Radio, Maritime Travel, participating companies and their properties, sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win
- Grand Prize Draw, date, time and location TBD. (October 18th at the latest)
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules. Any disputes to be handled by George Hayes, Program Director, 99.9 The Fox and decisions are final