Each weekday we will give listeners chances to qualify for Destination 30. Correctly answer a question about the Sandals South Coast picture of the day and you will be entered into the January 27th draw.
The Sandals South Coast Jamaica pic of the day for FRIDAY, JANUARY 20th.
QUESTION: “One drink for you, who gets the other one?”
Listen at 7:20am, 8:20am, 12:20pm and 4:20pm for your cue to call. A random caller will get a chance to answer the above question correctly. If they do so they automatically qualify for a trip for two to SANDALS SOUTH COAST JAMAICA. The draw in the morning of January 27th.
SANDALS SOUTH COAST, JAMAICA
All beachfront. All luxury. All on Jamaica’s South Coast
OUR WINNER CAN EXPERIENCE:
Discover the untouched South Coast of Jamaica that touches all who come here….discover Sandals South Coast Jamaica
Jamaica’s only all-beachfront resort amidst a 500-acre nature reserve, this luxury included resort is a spectacular seaside oasis with a pristine two-mile white sand beach, all ocean-view accommodations, 9 world class restaurants, a soothing spa and much more.
Choose your favourite part of the resort, or enjoy it all…
- Stroll along a grand piazza lined with bistros, cafés and bars
- Relax by one of 3 pools – including Jamaica’s largest – and 3 swim-up pool bars
- Enjoy extravagant bonfire areas and firepits
- Watch the sun set or rise on Sandals South Coast’s two-mile unspoiled beach
- Savour the world with 5-Star Global Gourmet dining – an incredible choice of 9 totally on-trend restaurants featuring Italian, Asian, Mediterranean, Caribbean, an authentic Jamaican Jerk Shack and a new Sushi on The Sand restaurant
- Discover an over-the- water bar and enjoy cocktails in hammocks suspended above the Caribbean Sea or an ocean-based swim-up bar and enjoy cocktails right in the water!
- Relax with a completely unique mind-body experience that transforms you – inside and out – at the Red Lane Spa
At Sandals, Everything is All Included All Unlimited All the Time – round trip transfers between the airport and the resort, luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining, anytime snacks, unlimited drinks including premium Robert Mondavi Wines and Appleton Rum, nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, tips and so much more.
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
An “Official Winner” is defined as the random qualifier chosen that meets all rules listed.
- Winner will need to abide by all terms and conditions provided by 99.9 The Fox/Blackburn Radio and will be booked by an agent representing Sandals.
- The trip that is subject to this contest MUST be taken between April 1, 2017 – December 15, 2017. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void. Departure time, date and departure city based on availability. Prize trips are based on space availability and selected blackout dates and confirmation of travel dates may only be provided 30 days prior to the departure date. Accommodation will be “run of the house” rooms at the resort. A particular room category cannot be guaranteed. Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate any processed prizewinner from their hotel of choice to an alternate resort within the chain or to alternative dates, based on availability of space for the secured travel dates.
- The provided prize(s) will include seven nights of luxurious accommodations (one (1) room, double occupancy), all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily & nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including scuba diving (for certified divers), Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, gratuities, and transfers to and from the resort designated airport. Telephone calls, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining (i.e. private candlelight dinners), tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Sandals Specialty Shops are not included.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The prize is to be used for purposes indicated above and for promotional consideration as outlined. Any changes to this agreement will render it null and void.
- Must be 19 years of age to enter, qualify or win.
- Official qualification for the final draw happens when you are the correct caller and successfully answer an on-air question. The Fox announcer has last say on whether the answer is correct. Only one on air qualification per person over the life of the contest.
- Winner and travel guest must have valid documentation for their destination. Guest must be 18 years of age or older.
- The Fox/Blackburn Radio is not responsible for the conduct of trip winners and their guests while they are travelling. The Fox/Blackburn Radio assumes no liability or involvement after the trip is booked.
- Each trip includes return airline transportation to and from Montego Bay, Jamaica. The Fox/Blackburn Radio will pay any Resort fees for our winner and guest. The winner is however responsible for transportation to the departing airport, any airline baggage fees, special requests and any accommodation before departure or on return.
- If winner doesn’t satisfy all rules, then another winner will be drawn.
- Employees of Blackburn Radio, participating companies and their properties, sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Grand Prize Draw, live during the Fox Morning Show, Friday, January 27th, 2017.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules. Any disputes to be handled by George Hayes, Program Director, 99.9 The Fox and decisions are final.